- Western Cape, Cape Town: Cape Town, Milnerton, Bellville, Hout Bay, Kommetjie, Simon’s Town and Strand.
- Western Cape Paarl: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Wellington, Worcester, Rawsonville, Montagu, Robertson, Greyton, Somerset West, Kleinmond, Caledon, Hermanus, Gansbaai, Struisbaai and Bredasdorp.
- West Coast: Malmesbury, Riebeeck-Wes, Wolseley, Ceres, Tulbach, Moorreesburg, Yzerfontein, Langebaan, Saldanha, Vredenburg, Velddrift, St Helena Bay, Elands bay, Lamberts Bay, Clanwilliam and Van Rhynsdorp.
- Western Cape Knysna: Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, George, Wildernis, Mossel Bay, Hartenbos, Swellendam, Heidelberg, Riversdale, Stilbaai, Ladismith, Albertinia and Oudshoorn.
- Eastern Cape Port Elizabeth: Port Elizabeth, Jeffrey’s Bay, St Francis bay, Oyster bay, Colchester, Addo, Patterson and Graaff Reinet.
- Eastern Cape East London: east London, Kenton-on-Sea, Port Alfred, Salem, Grahamstown, Stutterheim, Hogsback, Port St Johns, Queenstown, Aliwal North and Cradock.
- KwaZulu Natal: Durban, Margate, Richards bay, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid and Estcourt.
- Free State: Bloemfontein, Jacobsdal, Ladybrand, Kroonstad, Bethlehem, Harrismith, Bothaville, Welkom, Odendaalsrus, Hennenman, Parys and Sasolburg.
- Northern Cape: Kimberley, Upington, Kuruman, Kathu, Keimoes, Springbok and De Aar.
- North West Province: Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Sweizer Reneke, Wolmaransstad, Vryburg, Lichtenburg, Mafikeng, Rustenburg, Brits and Zeerust.
- Gauteng East Rand: Bedfordview, Edenvale, Benoni, Boksburg, Springs, Kemptonpark and Alberton.
- Gauteng North: Midrand, Sandton, Randburg and Johannesburg.
- Gauteng West: Krugerdorp, Roodepoort, Carltonville and Magaliesburg.
- Gauteng South: Heidelburh, Vereeniging and Vanderbijlpark.
- Gauteng Pretoria: Pretoria, Centurion, Cullinan and Bronkhorstspruit.
- Mpumalanga: Witbank, Middelburg, Secunda, Standerton, Groblersdal, Belfast, Ermelo, Nelspruit, Sabie and Malelane.
- Limpopo Province: Lephalele, Vaalwater, Thabazimbi, Modimolle, Bela-Bela, Polokwane, Tzaneen, Phalaborwa and Hoedspruit.
Schools That Rock in your area
Lets talk/ Kom ons gesels
- Slipper Day on 11 May 2018
Slipper Day is a fun initiative that creates awareness for the Reach For A Dream Foundation, whilst raising funds to Read More
- My Autism Journey
Autism is described as a complex neurobehavioral condition characterised by poor social skills, difficulty in communicating, difficulty in learning, repetitive Read More
- Right of a parent to spank their child no more
“I saw it reported in the news recently that spanking your child has finally been criminalised. Is this true? Will Read More
- Application to study in 2019 at the UFS
- What South Africa needs to do to beat unemployment
Data in the 2018 edition of the South Africa Survey, published by the South African Institute of Race Relations (IRR), Read More