ABOUT SCHOOLS THAT ROCK - Schools That Rock (Pty) Ltd was established in February 2015 with the vision to develope a website, promoting various school-activities. Since the launch of the website, it has established itself as a very popular communication medium for schools sharing their news to South Africa as well as the world out there. What was originally planned to only serve schools in Bloemfontein, expanded now to serve schools in all nine provinces of South Africa. We now have seventeen websites covering schools in South Africa. The different websites are Western Cape, Cape Town; Western Cape Paarl; West Coast; Western Cape, Knysna; Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth; Eastern Cape East London; KwaZulu Natal; Free State; Northern Cape; North West Province; Gauteng: East Rand; Gauteng Midrand; Gauteng West Rand; Gauteng Heidelberg; Gauteng Pretoria; Mpumalanga and Limpopo. The seventeen different websites include the following cities/ towns:
- Western Cape, Cape Town: Cape Town, Milnerton, Bellville, Hout Bay, Kommetjie, Simon’s Town and Strand.
- Western Cape Paarl: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Wellington, Worcester, Rawsonville, Montagu, Robertson, Greyton, Somerset West, Kleinmond, Caledon, Hermanus, Gansbaai, Struisbaai and Bredasdorp.
- West Coast: Malmesbury, Riebeeck-Wes, Wolseley, Ceres, Tulbach, Moorreesburg, Yzerfontein, Langebaan, Saldanha, Vredenburg, Velddrift, St Helena Bay, Elands bay, Lamberts Bay, Clanwilliam and Van Rhynsdorp.
- Western Cape Knysna: Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, George, Wildernis, Mossel Bay, Hartenbos, Swellendam, Heidelberg, Riversdale, Stilbaai, Ladismith, Albertinia and Oudshoorn.
- Eastern Cape Port Elizabeth: Port Elizabeth, Jeffrey’s Bay, St Francis bay, Oyster bay, Colchester, Addo, Patterson and Graaff Reinet.
- Eastern Cape East London: east London, Kenton-on-Sea, Port Alfred, Salem, Grahamstown, Stutterheim, Hogsback, Port St Johns, Queenstown, Aliwal North and Cradock.
- KwaZulu Natal: Durban, Margate, Richards bay, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid and Estcourt.
- Free State: Bloemfontein, Jacobsdal, Ladybrand, Kroonstad, Bethlehem, Harrismith, Bothaville, Welkom, Odendaalsrus, Hennenman, Parys and Sasolburg.
- Northern Cape: Kimberley, Upington, Kuruman, Kathu, Keimoes, Springbok and De Aar.
- North West Province: Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Sweizer Reneke, Wolmaransstad, Vryburg, Lichtenburg, Mafikeng, Rustenburg, Brits and Zeerust.
- Gauteng East Rand: Bedfordview, Edenvale, Benoni, Boksburg, Springs, Kemptonpark and Alberton.
- Gauteng North: Midrand, Sandton, Randburg and Johannesburg.
- Gauteng West: Krugerdorp, Roodepoort, Carltonville and Magaliesburg.
- Gauteng South: Heidelburh, Vereeniging and Vanderbijlpark.
- Gauteng Pretoria: Pretoria, Centurion, Cullinan and Bronkhorstspruit.
- Mpumalanga: Witbank, Middelburg, Secunda, Standerton, Groblersdal, Belfast, Ermelo, Nelspruit, Sabie and Malelane.
- Limpopo Province: Lephalele, Vaalwater, Thabazimbi, Modimolle, Bela-Bela, Polokwane, Tzaneen, Phalaborwa and Hoedspruit.
Our vision: to serve the schools of South Africa, their learners, teachers and parents, as well as our advertisers, as the biggest website of its kind for our schools in South Africa, now and in the future.
Our mission: to be the best medium in South Africa for schools, boosting all their learners by publishing, not only their achievements, but also their fun & games.
Schools That Rock in your area
Lets talk/ Kom ons gesels
- 12 Strategies to Motivate Your Child to Learn
by Becton Loveless Most good students aren’t born good learners. Yes, individual personality plays a big part in a child’s Read More
- How to talk to your kids about divorce and help them to cope
Divorce can put a strain on every member of the family, especially children. It’s often challenging to be positive in Read More
- Vryomteleef-perspektief tussen die moderne kind en ouerskap (deel 1)
Vryomteleef in Ouerskap Ons onderwerp in Vryomteleef handel oor ouerskap. Watter een van die volgende drie opvoedings tegnieke gebruik ek Read More
- What to Do (and Not Do) When Children Are Anxious
How to respect feelings without empowering fears When children are chronically anxious, even the most well-meaning parents can fall into Read More
- ADD/ ADHD in Children
DD – ADHD or attention deficit/hyperactivity affects almost 10% of children or close to 5 million children and adolescents from Read More