Truineveve Beatrice Gunda with Karen Zoid
On Sunday, 24 May, Truineveve was nominated to participate in a national worship competition via Zoom.
She’s currently working with an international worship artist Jonathan Mcreynolds from the USA.
Who is Truinevev e Beatrice Gunda (aka Trunkelz)
She is very small in bodily figure or appearance. She’s the eldest daughter of Mr Neville and Mrs Gertrude Gunda. Trunkelz as she is affectionately known starting singing at the tender age of 9.
She’s currently doing her final year in music. Trunkelz is a proud daughter born and bred in the dusty streets of Paballelo, Upington. She used to sing in her Primary school at Vela langa and then she went to attend Hoërskool Upington where she became a Camarata (girls’ choir) since grade 8 till grade 12 at Uppies.
Trunkelz performed at various occasions with local and national/international artist.
• She shared the stage with Charlene Surtie Richards
• The late Ricardo Green (known song: I love you daddy)
• The Rockets
• Charisma Hannekom (Joyous Celebrations)
• Mahalia Buchanan (Joyous Celebrations)
• Rebecca Malope (The Queen of SA Gospel)
• Thato Makapi (Idols SA 2019 finalist)
• She’s performing at the local Christmas candle light ceremony
• She performed with Gloria Bosman
• She recently appeared on TV (channel 145) with Karen Zoid as a backing vocalist
She is doing different genres but her main focus is gospel in particular worship.
She is doing her own events and also is currently busy to speak to young girls on life experience and challenges as a young lady. With initiative she’ll be motivating young girls to go for their dreams regardless the challenges. Trunkelz is a survivor of an attempted kidnap/rape case, she is more than a go getter in life, but she lives life to the fullest.
Trunkelz explode on stage to such an extent that one of the engineers of Mahalia has asked whether she’s swallowed a microphone.
You go girl!…
Uppies wens jou alle sterkte toe met jou toekoms!