Foto: Ilne Prinsloo
Twee Tennisdogters van Hoërskool Aliwal-Noord, Ilne Prinsloo en Tine Pretorius (Reserwe) is gekies vir Oos-Kaap Tennisspan!
Na byna meer as ‘n jaar en ‘n half het tennis die groen lig gekry om weer ‘n inter-provinsiale tennistoernooi aan te bied. Baie geluk aan Ilne Prinsloo van Alies wat gekies is vir die o.15 Oos-Kaap Elephants span wat vanaf 24 tot 26 September gaan deelneem in George.
Tine Pretorius is ook gekies as reserwe vir hierdie span.
Meer oor Hoërskool Aliwal-Noord:
Why it is important to play tennis?
Tennis can be a great workout and lots of fun. Playing tennis has many health benefits including:
- increasing aerobic capacities
- lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure
- improving metabolic function
- increasing bone density
- lowering body fat
- improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- increasing reaction times
As well as being a great physical workout, tennis is also:
- a non-impact sport
- a great way to meet people and spend time with friends
- suitable for all ages and skill levels. Whatever your level, you can find someone of a similar ability to play with
- helpful to reduce stress
- not dependent on youth or strength – you can play for a lifetime or start the game at any age